General Category > Questions and Bugs

Qmod start niet op een van mijn pc's

(1/3) > >>

RadioBellissima:
Hoi, sorry voor de fouten maar ik gebruik de Google Translator om je te schrijven.
Het is al van verschillende versies dat ik deze processor wilde proberen, maar ik heb het nooit op een van mijn pc's kunnen uitvoeren. Ik hoopte zo veel in deze laatste relase, maar zelfs dit als de vorige start niet. Het processorvenster wordt even geopend en wordt onmiddellijk gesloten zonder fouten of de mogelijkheid om iets te doen. Ik kan je vertellen dat alle pc's windows7 hebben waarvan 2 64bit en 1 32bit maar in alle 3 is het resultaat hetzelfde als het niet starten van het programma. Kan ik iets doen of verifiëren?
Alvast bedankt voor de hulp.

corb:
Hi RadioBellissima,

Well Google Translate did a good job.

Sorry to hear you can't get it to work.
Maybe you can tell me what OS version you are using. The 32 bit or the 64 bit.
I'll put a link on the website for a console version. It'll show the start up sequence. When you can post it here it'll give me more information about the error.

Cor

RadioBellissima:
Ok thanks, I look forward to the console version to send a debug. I have tried both 32bit and 64bit versions on different PCs but the result does not change. For an instant, I display the window that is immediately closed.

Excuse me but I had not seen that the console version was already available. Unfortunately, the same thing happens I can not see any errors. I made you a desktop video that you can download at this address if it can help you understand.

http://www.radiobellissima.it/qmod.zip

corb:
Looks to me that qmod isn't really starting.

Could you check the win7 event logs. Maybe there's some info.

I'm not a windows pro so I looked it up where to find it.

From the internet:
"""
How to access and read Windows Event Viewer?
Right click on “My computer” icon on a desktop, select “Manage”. The Computer management windows will open where you will notice the event viewer folder icon.
"""
Alse could you rename qmos_console to Qmod. I'm sure it's important but the included manifest has qmod as a name.

RadioBellissima:
I viewed the event log there is no trace of any error, and even renaming the file does not change the result. I performed a further test hoping for an error I deleted the dll used by the program but this does not cause any error message. On one of the PCs I ran all the updates of windows7 but not even that changed the situation. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version