General Category > Questions and Bugs

Console version for 17.3

(1/4) > >>

sebastien:
Hi , i have a little request . Can you add a console version for the 17.3 version because , i have problem with windows xp with gui version.

Thank you. ;)

corb:
Hi Sebastien,

I don't update the console version any longer. There are to many problems with getting all the new things, that have been added to Qmod 17.2 and up, to accomplish in a console version. I.e. RDS and with the presets that I'm working on now.
Maybe I can do an update on the code base of 17.1 without the new things but that will take some time.
I will let you know when I have some time to look at it and see if it's feasible.

Cor

sebastien:
Ok , thank you Cor . I have noticed than i can run with success the 16.7 version , not the 16.8 in console version .I have still old version . Can i ask you something ? Have you still the 15.2 version, it's for my archive collection. I have all versions without 15.2 , 16.1 and 16.2 . :D . Thank you

sebastien:
Hi Cor , for information i use old version just for tv processing with asio soundcard on old pc .For my streaming i use your last 17.3 version , very good version on my mind.

Have a good day.

Sébastien

corb:
Version 15.2, that means you must be a longtime user, but I'm really sorry. A few weeks ago I cleaned up my development tree and removed a lot of old ones. The oldest version I have is 16.6.

If you're streaming is that for personal use or public use so i can listen in? Would be nice to hear someone else using it.

Cor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version