General Category > Questions and Bugs

Qmod start niet op een van mijn pc's

<< < (2/3) > >>

corb:
I'm running out of possibilities here.
I've one option left right now and that's an incorrect manifest file that is compiled into the exe. It's runs fine on my 2 test PCs that have win10 and a beta tester who also uses win10, has never complained but I have no win7 PC available. Did you tried it on a win10 machine?

Anyway I compiled another 64bit exe with a different manifest file and give you the link for it.
https://www.ceboservice.nl/files/qmod_console_x64_modified_manifest.zip

corb:
I forgot.
In the video I saw you clicked on qmod.exe to start it and the cmd window opened and closed again, to fast to see what's happening.
Please do the following:
open the cmd window by pressing winkey + r
type cmd and enter. Cmd opens a window and you can enter dos commands.
Goto the directory where qmod is unzipped by using dos commands like: cd downloads\qmod_console_x64_modified_manifest
type dir and enter to see what's in the directory, when you see qmod.exe in the listing type qmod and enter.
now the cmd window stays open and hopefully you see something about the possible error.

RadioBellissima:
the same does not start.
This is what happens.

corb:
Ok thanks.

I'll look into it but it's something other than a simple bug in qmod.
It could be related to video backend of the GUI. I've no knowledge of that piece of software.

What kind of video card do you use or are all computers have different setups?
Please give as much information about your PC setup as possible because when I ask around people gonna asked.

RadioBellissima:
I am attaching the photos of the 2 PCs in which it does not start, in both the video card is intel. The sound cards are realtek + vcable + pipeline.
The first pc is an Acer Aspire 5520 original find all the features on the official website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version